Tracey's are the nicest people in the world.... some my think there kinda weird or a tad nuts but when you see past it you'll see Tracey's are the best people to have around.
they sing, they dance and they love.
Tracey's are also very talkative, funny, cuddly, lovable and just all round fantastic people. -Urban Dictionary
Yup, I think that sums it all up, don't you?
I am a Tracey, and I'm an art student at Grand Valley. Basically this will contain whatever I want it to. So far it seems to be a mix of art, feminism, my life, random stuff, and my fandoms.
When women used to be depressed or were not “taking care of their men” properly their husbands could send them to the psych ward for attitude adjustments. This was part of conditioning them to always wear a smile. They believed that if a woman saw herself smiling that it would become natural practice and that she would be “cured”. This often went along with shock therapies.
This gives a whole new level of creepiness to when random men tell you to smile.
Reblog if your parents have ever:
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!